Social Media is the new Google. Your customers will be searching for content relevant to them, and today’s connected consumer is a social media freak who constantly checks their Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts. Just look at the numbers to see your potential market when you use social media to its best advantage:
- At the end of the third quarter in 2015, Twitter had 307 million active users every month
- At the end of January 2016, Facebook’s active monthly users had swelled to 1.59 billion… with 1.04 billion daily active users
- LinkedIn had 414 million registered users at the end of October 2015 (and with 2 new users every second, it is well on the way to achieving its goal of 3 billion registered users)
How do you connect with this huge market?
The basic strategy is simple:
- Provide quality content
- Spread the word through your social media accounts, targeting relevant keywords and search terms
- Get your target customers to share your content (because its great content that matters to them)
We’ll provide the content that converts, but to get the most from it you’ll need to combine your content with a social media marketing strategy.
Your social media strategy
You’ll be amazed at how a simple 8-step social media strategy can transform your business by promoting the sharing of your content. However, while the best ideas are often the simplest they also often need a fair amount of legwork and time. We can help with this, doing all the donkey work for you (for example, researching #hashtags, keywords, and posting to your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts). Why not hop over to our free resources page and download the 8-Step Social Media Strategy.
If you decide to take care of the social media side yourself, that’s great! But if you want our help with reaching out to your target customers through your social media accounts, just get in touch – we’ll be happy to create and administer your individual social media strategy in combination with your content strategy.
To find out more, hire our writing services, or request a free content consultation, click here to contact us today.